Friday, December 1, 2017

Fa La La | Crate Paper | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new festive design team layout for Sassy Scrappers using the gorgeous Crate Paper Fa La La collection!
You can find this gorgeous collection along with loads of beautiful craft products in the Sassy Scrappers store now! 


As soon as I saw that Fa La La patterned paper, I knew I wanted to cut it up into strips and separate them slightly....I added machine stitching through each trip to add some definition and detail. 


That gorgeous, gold, glitter die cut title makes a perfect title for this layout, I love how the font is different from the Fa La La in the paper...this helps it to stand out and pop off the page! 


The bauble die-cut is a nice touch underneath my photo, with the Fa La La theme still going on and the added bit of gold on the top! I used 2 of the flair buttons from the Fancy Pants Wish collection pack...  


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Make sure you check out the Sassy store for all the gorgeous goodies to create your beautiful projects!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Wish Season Flair Pack 8pk      Fa La La Ephemera Cardstock Die-Cuts 40/Pkg W/Gold Glitter

  Fa La La Chipboard Stickers 12"X12" W/Gold Glitter (more on order)          Fa La La Festive Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12"

   Fa La La Mistletoe Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails