Sunday, November 26, 2017

Autumn Memories | October 2017 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

 I am excited to share my Autumn themed layout with you this week created for Hip Kit Club! As I am still currently creating with the gorgeous October 2017 Hip Kits I decided on a leafy, muted layout for this week! 

I started this layout choosing to cut one of the November 2017 cut files, this pretty wreath file was designed by Terhi and it is PERFECT for the sketch this week! I machine stitched it to the white cardstock for texture and added hold. 

Those supersize titles by Dear Lizzy included in the October 2017 embellishment kit are AMAZING!! I added just a touch of the Mango Tango Shimmering mist (October 2017 Color Kit) with my fingers to the bottom of the title creating an ombre effect...I LOVE how this looks and it was super easy to do.

I decided on a red, yellow and white colour palette this week as these are most of the colours included in my photo. I love those exclusive wood veneer leaves from the October 2017 Project Life kit, they are thin and the detail is stunning! I added some of them to this layout...they go perfectly!

The Pinkfresh Studio 'Escape the Ordinary' ephemera and wooden alphabets are main features to this layout too.....also those super cute Prima rubber charms from the October 2017 Main kit were added and I love how these look on this layout! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Make sure you join in with our sketch challenge over at the Facebook Hip Kit Club Member Forum this week....we would love to see what you create!

Tarrah x


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails