Saturday, October 14, 2017

Joy | September 2017 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing how I featured the gorgeous 'Turn the Page' stamp set on my project for Hip Kit Club this week! 

 This stamp set is super cute and its so easy to add just a little hint of stamping to your projects or go all out and do lots! 
This is the layout I created using the September 2017 Main and Add-On kits!

I started first by stamping lots of the flower stamps onto white cardstock using different coloured inks. I then fussy cut a lot of them out so that they could be added as embellishments in and around the amazing cut file for September designed by Kim Watson. Some of the stamps were also stamped right onto the cardstock to give a subtle hint of colour as you can see in the photo below. 

I cut the cut file from white cardstock first and then cut it a second time from that gorgeous patterned paper by Paige Evans so I could layer it over the top of the white one. In the photo below you can see I didn't fully adhere the 2 cut files together, so it gave a little extra dimension.

Those suede bows are my favourite and one just had to be added to the cute bunny to the right of my photo! I used lots of other embellishments from the September 2017 Hip Kits like the Turn the Page wood veneer pieces, puffy stickers, chipboard stickers and die-cut ephemera!

I hope we have inspired you to use your 'Turn the Page' stamp set?! We would love to see what you create using it, share your work in our Facebook member forum so we can leave you some love!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Tarrah x 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails