Friday, October 27, 2017

Good Times | Elle's Studio Family Fun | Sassy Scrappers

Happy Friday 
everyone!

Today I am back with you to share a new, colourful layout for Sassy Scrappers using the fabulous Elle's Studio 'Family Fun' collection

As soon as I saw that gorgeous multicoloured stripe paper from the Family Fun collection, I knew I wanted to put a background cut file in front of it! I just love how the colours look behind all those circles! The cut file is from Just Nick Studio!

I machine stitched the outer edge of the white cardstock but I didn't adhere the cut file flat to the paper so that it created a slight shadow effect in some places...I used one of the journal cards to back my photo and once that was adhered the embellishing was easy.

I used a mix of the ephemera pieces, acrylic shapes, wood veneer and I also added a flair button from my stash too! I added some machine stitching under some of the embellishments just to give them an extra highlight.

Find the awesome Elle's Studio 'Family Fun' collection in the Sassy store now!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Family Fun - Acrylic Shapes       Family Fun - Double Sided Journalling Cards 10pk

Family Fun 12x12 Double Sided Paper - Paper 6       Family Fun Bits and Pieces 48pk

Family Fun Puffy Stickers      Live Laugh Love Wood Veneer Pieces 12pk

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails