Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Dreaming Pocket Book | June 2017 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi there everyone!

Today I am back with you to share a design team project created for Hip Kit Club!

This week, I was given the theme of creating something 'Off the Page'! I decided on a cute little pocket book. I created the base page from white cardstock and decorated the front and spine of the book. Using the June 2017 Main and Add-On kits I was able to create a fun front cover. 

For the inside pages, I placed some of the pink square paper to cover some of the white and then made pockets by adhering just the two sides and the very bottom with that gorgeous blue and white stripe paper. I decided to dedicate the book to my kids and hubby who may want to write a little message to me or draw something for me and leave it inside the book for me to discover later on!

You can see in this photo below that I used foam dots to pop up the 'Dreaming' title on the front cover. The spine called for minimal embellishing so the 'Love Without Looking Back' sticker was the perfect addition here!

I mostly used the Pinkfresh Studio goodies included in the June 2017 Hip Kits to create this book, but I did add some of the gorgeous exclusives as well! 

I hope I have inspired you to give an 'Off the Page' project a try using your Hip Kits?!

Thanks for joining me on the Hip Kit Club blog today! Check out the Hip Kit Club website for all the gorgeous kits we have for sale!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails