Friday, June 23, 2017

Rockstar | Just Nick Studio

Hi everyone!
Today I am sadly sharing my last layout as part of the Just Nick team. It's always sad to say goodbye but its time for some new, fresh ideas and faces! 
This week our theme is to 'Make It Masculine' so I created a layout about my eldest son who thinks he is a rockstar at age 11!
I wanted to use some of the newest cut files just recently added to the Just Nick store...I decided to use the Rockstar title and the treble clef symbol from the Rockstar cut file set and I also used the new Star Background 5!
I used some Bella Blvd products, mostly the Alex collection plus some other bits that I have had for ages! The black puffy star is an Amy Tangerine one and the black and white phrase stickers are by Tim Holtz.
The background is a transparency that I have machine stitched to the white cardstock, I did think about adding some star confetti so it becomes a shaker style layout but I thought it may have ended up looking a little too busy! 
That Rockstar flair is from D-Lish Scraps, a small embellishment store in Australia...I love their flair buttons so much! They always seem to have the perfect ones that suit my boys and my layouts!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Thank you so much to Nicole and the rest of the Just Nick Studio team for having me as part of the team, I will miss this team so much!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails