Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Paradise | April 2017 Main and Add-On kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi friends!
Today I am back to share a design team layout created for Hip Kit Club that is my first one featuring the April 2017 Hip Kits!
As soon as I saw that amazing pineapple cut file designed by Kim Watson, I knew I had to use it on my first layout with the April 2017 Main and Add-On kits!
I cut the cut file from that gorgeous Pink Paislee paper and then I backed it with the beautiful Crate Paper specialty acetate paper with the gold glitter polka dots found in the April 2017 Paper Add-On kit.
I am in love with the Hip Kit exclusive alphabet this month...I absolutely love the texture and how they look on a layout....I had to improvise though as the letters 'P' and 'Q' were accidentally left off this alphabet!! So to create my letter 'P', I trimmed the tail off the letter 'R'.    
There are so many stunning tropical elements in the April 2017 Hip Kits! I used a little bit from every kit to create this layout! I pulled out the super cute Vicki Boutin roller stamp and added a few cute quotes and symbols to finish my layout...lots of layers are made up of the exclusive Project Life cards underneath my photo...these are perfect to use for layering pieces if you don't do Project Life like I don't! 
I hope I have inspired you to create some tropical themed projects using your April 2017 Hip Kits?! 
Thank you so much for joining me on my blog today!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Fabulous layouts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails