Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Beach Babe | April 2017 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone! 

Today I am back to share a new design team layout created for Hip Kit Club featuring the April 2017 Main and Add-On kits



As the April 2017 Hip Kits are tropical and summery I decided I wanted my inner Missy Whidden to come out lol!! I am pretty proud of how this layout turned out, considering I just do not do mixed media very often at all.

 I even layered some thread underneath my photo for some added texture just like Missy does too! I started this layout using the Vicki Boutin crayons from the April 2017 Color kit and I also added some different colors using my watercolor paints.



 Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to pull out your April 2017 kits and create!

Tarrah x


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails