Wednesday, March 29, 2017

You & Me | March 2017 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone! 

I am back with you today to share my first design team layout created for Hip Kit Club using the March 2017 Main kit! This week I was assigned to make Do-It-Yourself embellishments and to only use the Main kit!  


I started by making my own embellishments using the main kit only, so I pulled out the beautiful paper from the Oh My Heart collection by Paige Taylor Evans with all the different squares on it and punched out scalloped circles as well as regular circles. 


I then added some of those super fun Pinkfresh Studio Leatherette stickers, some Pink Paislee Oh My Heart ephemera and the Hip Kit Club exclusive enamel dots! I have included these DIY embellishments on my layout and I think they look so pretty! 


To create my layout, I have used all items from the March 2017 Main kit only. I have used 2 of our March 2017 cut files found on the Hip Kit Club website including the You & Me title and the polaroid frames my photos are framed with.

 So if you are a Main kit subscriber only, there is so much gorgeous product included to be able to create your projects too! I hope I have inspired you to get creating with your March 2017 Hip Kits!

 Happy creating!

Tarrah x


1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

It looks great & very clever creating - I adore making bits & pieces to use for embellies!! It's FUN!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails