Friday, March 24, 2017

So Happy Together | Simple Stories Love and Adore | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Happy Friyay!

I have a new layout to share with you using the gorgeous Love and Adore collection by Simple Stories!


The Love and Adore collection is so perfect for photos of weddings, engagements, your loved ones, Valentine's Day etc...it is so versatile! This is my 4th layout using this collection and I still have another 1 or 2 more layouts to share with you using this same collection also!  


I decided on a photo of my brother and his wife from their beautiful wedding day this week, previously the photos I have used with this collection were my sister and her husband's wedding day, my 2 sons and my Mum with 3 of her 5 grandchildren!


I love how this collection has flowers as well as hearts for embellishments...so well suited to this photo!  

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! If you are in need of any craft supplies....make sure to check out the Sassy store....there is always gorgeous new products coming in and you will most likely find goodies you have been after for a while too!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x


Love & Adore 2x12, 4x12 & 6x12 Page Elements Paper 12x12  Love & Adore Bits and Pieces 47pk
Love & Adore Chipboards 6x12 Love & Adore Combo Cardstock Stickers Sheet 12x12

Love & Adore So Happy Together Paper 12x12   Love & Adore Enamel Dots Embellishments 60/Pkg
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails