Wednesday, February 15, 2017

The Beach | January 2017 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!
Today I am back with you and I am excited to be sharing another design team layout for Hip Kit Club that I have created using the January 2017 Main and Add-On kits!the-beach
My Mum knows me so well, she knows how much I love these beach huts, so when she was travelling in Wales, UK last year, she was at the beach and there were loads of them! Of course she took a photo for me to scrapbook!the-beach-detail
To go with the theme of my photo, I decided to cut a large triangle from the exclusive triangle paper to replicate the triangle in the roofs of the beach houses. I cut it out by hand and then machine stitched around the edge to add some texture. I also added a thin strip of the coral cardstock down the left side to bring that coral colour out a little more.  the-beach-detail-2
I added lots of the cork embellishments from the American Crafts 'One Canoe Two' brand plus lots of the ephemera from the Moonstruck collection by Pink Paislee. The enamel triangle shapes also from the One Canoe Two brand were perfect to use with this paper and went with my theme perfectly too!the-beach-detail-3
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you will pull out your January 2017 Hip Kits and create something pretty?! Why not give a design like my layout a try?
Happy creating!
Tarrah x
tarrah-mclean

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails