Thursday, January 19, 2017

Love You | December 2016 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi friends!
 Today I am back with a new design team layout for Hip Kit Club using the December 2016 Main and Add-On kitslove-you-1 
I tried something a little different from my usual clean style this week by adding some soft touches of mixed media using the Echo Park circle stencil from the December 2016 Color Add-On kit and the Crushed Coral Shimmerz from the October 2016 Color Add-On kit.love-you-1-detail
After the Shimmerz paste was dry, I added a few splats of the Heidi Swapp Sweet Mint mist and also let that dry. I then cut up some of the squares from the Pink Paislee/Paige Evans Take Me Away paper and began to layer them all over my page.love-you-1-detail-2I also added lots of the Take Me Away ephemera as layering pieces behind my photo. My title was created using the white foam thicker words.
My process video is below if you would like to watch how this layout came together!
I chose to scrapbook a photo from my wedding day 13 years..the black and white photo goes so nicely with all the pretty soft colours from the products included in the December 2016 Main and Add-On kitslove-you-1-detail-3
Thank you so much for joining me on my blog today! I hope I have inspired you to create with your December 2016 Hip kits!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x
tarrah-mclean

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

The MM looks brill & the layers are so lush... loving the little tassles in there, too:):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails