Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Back to School | December 2016 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am back to share a new layout for Hip Kit Club using the gorgeous December 2016 Main and Add-On kits!



 Here in Australia the children go back to school at the end of January, after an extended school holiday break so today I was inspired to create a layout using last years back to school photo. 

The paper from the Take Me Away collection with the grid (on the 'B' side) reminded me of a school book and there were quite a few elements in the Take Me Away ephemera pack that suited the 'Back to School' theme! 

Here is my process video on YouTube of how I created this layout! 


I cut out the year using the numbers cut file designed by Zinia from the Echo Park Dots and Stripes paper on my layout! Those black and white chipboard Thickers are my current favourite! I love how striking they look against the muted colours included in the December 2016 Hip Kits

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating!


Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails