Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Oh Christmas Tree | November 2016 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Merry Christmas to you all! I hope you all had a wonderful day as I did spending it with my beautiful family!

Today I am sharing my design team layout for Hip Kit Club from earlier this week! My theme for this week was to be 'clever with punches' so I pulled out my border punches from the archives and away I went creating!

The products included in the November 2016 Main and Add-On kits plus the 2016 December Documented kit are just TO DIE FOR!! There is SO much gorgeous product to create any type of project you like!
I decided to create a tree shape using strips of paper punched with 2 different styles of border punch! I absolutely love how this turned out!

I added one of the large silver glitter stars to the top of my tree and used the silver glitter Thickers for my title at the bottom. This way the star and the title compliment each other at opposite ends of the layout.  


There are loads of exclusives included in this month's kits too...I used some of the Hip Kit Club exclusive phrase stickers, ephemera and puffy stickers to embellish my layout.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you found some inspiration for some of your recent Christmas photos I am sure you would have taken!

Check out the Hip Kit Club blog and the HKC Facebook page where myself and my fellow designers share all our ideas and inspiration!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails