Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Life is Better With You | October 2016 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

 Today I am sharing a new design team scrapbook layout for Hip Kit Club using the amazing October 2016 Main and Add-On kits! 

My theme for this week was multiple photos. I normally only ever use 1 photo on my layouts so this was definitely a challenge for me I must admit! I have had these 2 photos of my youngest son printed for a little while, as I was flicking through my photos, these ones instantly jumped out at me because I knew the colours were going to go perfectly with colours from the October Main and Add-On kits!


I decided on a diagonal design for this layout but wanted to incorporate a larger circle along with some smaller circles, so I drew a circle in my Silhouette software and cut it out using the Dear Lizzy Saturday circles patterned paper.
  

I machine stitched around this circle to add some texture and interest. I also punched some of the circles from the paper with my 1 inch circle punch. I LOVE to use the Hip Kit Exclusive Project Life cards as layering pieces under my photo, I love how they add dimension and pops of colour. I layered lots of the We R Memory Keepers Honey I'm Home ephemera around my photo and throughout my layout, picking colours that suited my photos. My 5 year old son loves cacti at the moment so the cactus ephemera pieces were awesome to add to this layout! I hope you enjoyed reading about how I created my layout!


 Have a great week everyone! 

Happy creating!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails