Tuesday, November 8, 2016

I Love You to the Moon and Back | October 2016 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!
I am back today to share a new design team layout for Hip Kit Club using the amazing October 2016 Main and Add-On kits!
i-love-you-to-the-moon-and-back
I absolutely adore using cut files to enhance my layouts so I chose to include the 'I Love You to the Moon and Back' cut file designed by Jana this month. I cut it out of the paper with the different colours throughout it, I strategically placed the paper on my cutting mat so that it would cut the words straight.  You will see in my video below that I finished the layout before I added the washi tape down the left hand side...yes I admit, it was an after thought, but I LOVE how it looks!  
i-love-you-to-the-moon-and-back-detail
I decided to stick with a coral, blue and Kraft colour scheme, with a little touch of gold. I cut the Love word off of the cut file so that I could add the Love word from the awesome Pebbles Jen Hadfield Gold Foil words in its place!
Watch my process video below to see how my layout came together!
As my eldest son gets older, its getting harder to take photos of him...so whenever I have a nice one of him I like to document it and get it on a page! I haven't scrapbooked a photo of just him for ages and I feel I need to keep it equal between my 2 sons so this makes me feel better that I have another layout done of my eldest.  
i-love-you-to-the-moon-and-back-detail-2
'I Love You to the Moon and Back' is one of our family's favourite sayings so it had to be used as my title for this layout and I love how it looks with the different colours! I added a few of the stickers and those awesome wood veneer pieces from the We R Memory Keepers 'Honey I'm Home' collection and also some stickers from the Simple Stories 'Posh' collection also! 
i-love-you-to-the-moon-and-back-detail-3
Thank you so much for joining me on my blog today!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x
tarrah-mclean

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails