Sunday, November 20, 2016

@ The Beach | Endless Summer | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!
 I have a new design team scrapbook layout to share for Cocoa Vanilla Studio today, using the AMAZING Brand New 'Endless Summer' collection!
the-beach
This collection is just perfect for all your Summer/Beach/Swimming memories that you want to document! The colours are muted and soft, suitable for both boys and girls too!
the-beach-detail
I decided to use a cut file from The Cut Shoppe for my title...choosing the @ The Beach title with the arrow. I cut this title from the orange ombre paper and popped it up using some foam tape for dimension. I also added in lots of other phrase stickers and embellishments from the Endless Summer collection!
the-beach-detail-2
This photo was taken at a recent little holiday to Hawks Nest with my sons. The weather was just perfect and that water....this photo has no filter...just taken as we saw it! So pristine and gorgeous! I popped my photo up on foam tape to help create some shadows and to correspond with the title!
the-beach-detail-3
Thank you so much for joining me on my blog today! The Endless Summer collection can now be purchased from retail stores around the country AND also now in the Cocoa Vanilla store too!
Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails