Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Trick or Treat | Just Nick Studio

Hi everyone!
Today I am sharing my very first Halloween themed layout for this year! I have created this layout for Just Nick Studio!
Obviously I had to use photos from last years Halloween, we don't actually really celebrate Halloween in Australia but my son's love dressing up and joining in on the Trick or Treat fun! Luckily because it is getting popular over here now, the shops are starting to carry costumes and things to decorate your home with!
I just HAD to use this amazing Spider Web background when I saw that Nicole had designed it, I was busting to create a layout using it!
I used lots of bits and pieces of Halloween themed craft things that I have had for some time now...there is a bit of Crate Paper After Dark and some pieces from a really old brand called Little Yellow Bicycle!
I used the Trick or Treat from the 31 cut file set for my title and I love how it turned out cut on orange cardstock!  
Last Halloween I had a zombie and a skeleton! How cute are they?!! I also added some Halloween wood veneer bits that I have had for a few years! 
I love how the chipboard spider fits in the corner of the letter 'R'....it was the perfect spot for him to go!
Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today! I hope I have inspired you to get your Halloween crafting started!
Happy creating and Happy Halloween!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails