Monday, October 3, 2016

Sweet | September 2016 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new layout and process video for Hip Kit Club using the gorgeous September 2016 Main and Add-On Kits!

I used lots of the Simple Stories included in the September Kits! I also used a cut file designed by Ashley Horton from July this year, I resized it a couple of times and also duplicated it as well! 

I machine stitched the hearts in place once I had backed them with patterned paper..I love how the hearts turned out!

Below is my process video of how I created this layout...


It's so hard to choose what to use first in these kits! Everything is just so gorgeous and you get a ton of stuff too...I get a little overwhelmed at times! 

I was immediately inspired by the exclusive Project Life card with the hearts on it, so I had to include it on my layout!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails