Thursday, October 20, 2016

Hey Boy | Made of Awesome | Cocoa Vanilla and Creative Scrappers Team Up

Hi everyone!
Today I am back with you to share a layout for the Cocoa Vanilla Studio/Creative Scrappers team up! Us Cocoa Vanilla designers decided to each pick one of the CVS collections and use it for this team up! I chose the amazing Made of Awesome collection!
hey-boy
Here is the awesome #299 sketch by Creative Scrappers that my I have based my layout on....designed by Kristine Davidson
creative-scrappers-299
I chose to use just one photo on my layout and replaced some of the photo sections with pieces of ephemera.. 
hey-boy-detail 
I created some clusters with embellishments just as the sketch shows....this helps to draw the eye around the layout..
hey-boy-detail-2 
Who can resist this cute face?! My handsome youngest son, Oliver...4 years old in this photo!
hey-boy-detail-3
Thanks so much for joining me today! Be sure to stop by the Creative Scrappers blog and check out how the other designers have interpreted the sketch!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous page, love all the cute male embellies..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails