Sunday, September 11, 2016

Cute | August 2016 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi there everyone!

Today I am back to share this week's design team layout for Hip Kit Club using the amazing August 2016 Main and Add-On kits!


I am so lucky to have a gorgeous niece who I can happily scrapbook now and just look how cute she is? She suits absolutely every layout I create!


I decided to include lots of paper layers under my photo this week! The paper from the Crate Paper Cute Girl collection was perfect for this as I could cut up all the little pieces of different sized and coloured papers!

I just had to add that wood veneer crown on top of her head and I also added a heart enamel dot for some extra bling!

I added a few of the Pink Paislee /Paige Evans Take Me Away wood pieces to this layout also....they fit perfectly with my theme!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! 

Happy creating!

Tarrah x


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails