Friday, September 2, 2016

Celebrate You | Make a Wish | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!
Today I am sharing a second layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the amazing Make a Wish collection!
I took my inspiration from one of the wood veneer party hats and decided to cut some triangles on my Cameo to replicate the look of party hats!
Celebrate You
If you want to replicate the triangles, try drawing some with the Polygon tool on Silhouette Studio! Its so much fun to see something you have created turned into a cutting file! Once the hats were cut, I machine stitched around them for added texture!
Celebrate You Detail
The Make a Wish collection is not only for birthdays but any sort of celebration you might want to document! I even like the touches of pink I have added to this layout of my son's 4th birthday!
Celebrate You Detail 2
I added at least one of everything in this collection except for the vellum shapes...I just couldn't get them to go this time! I added some foam adhesive to the underside of the triangle/hats so that embellishments could be added.
Celebrate You Detail 3
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails