Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Explore | July 2016 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!
Today I am back to share a design team layout for Hip Kit Club using the July 2016 Main and Add-On kits! My August kits finally arrived this morning just in time for the weekend!Explore

I love a good sunburst design so I pulled out the Simple Stories Sunshine and Happiness paper and used it for the top half of my layout. I added some of the blue from the blue ombre paper designed by Kim Watson to the middle part and then used the light Kraft from the July 2016 cardstock add-on kit....this way it replicated the sun, water and sand...just like at the beach!  and so I decided to draw the eye in by adding some of the exclusive word and phrase stickers to some of the rays of the sun paper. IMG_1619
My theme for this week is to focus on stickers, I decided to draw the eye in by adding some of the exclusive word and phrase stickers to some of the rays of the sun paper. I thought this was a cool way to use up some of those small little bits and pieces we have laying around in our kits!Explore Detail 3
This photo was the perfect colours to document using these products as the clothes my son is wearing, match the colours in the kit perfectly! I backed the photo with one of the exclusive project life cards from the July 2016 Project Life kit and layered some other pieces of exclusive ephemera also.Explore Detail 2Adding the large embellishments like the Pink Paislee/Paige Evans Fancy Free wood pieces tied everything together across my layout. I am super happy with how this turned out...why not give your next layout a try using the sunburst paper up the top?!
Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today!
See you next week! Happy creating!
hkc-tarrah-mclean 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails