Tuesday, July 19, 2016

You Are Lovely | June 2016 Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone! 

Today I am sharing a new design team layout with you that I created for Hip Kit Club using the June 2016 Main and Add-On kits!


Yesterday the new July cut files were uploaded to the Hip Kit Club​ website so I grabbed them and cut out the big heart one straight away! I cut it out from one of the AMAZING exclusive papers that Kim Watson​ designed and I cut the whole thing in half.....I then backed it with white cardstock to help make it pop from the dark blue background. 


I used a couple of the awesome exclusive Project Life cards that Kim also designed as layering pieces under and beside my photo and the gorgeous ephemera can't be forgotten either! I added a few different embellishments like the Crate Paper, Inc.​ Maggie Holmes 'Bloom' rubber charms, American Crafts​ Dear Lizzy Happy Place Watercolour Titles, Heidi Swapp​ silver glitter puffy stickers, Jillibean Soup​ wood veneer and Simple Stories​ Sunshine and Happiness brads and enamel dots....I love the way this layout turned out! 


Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today!

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful layout, the cut files look amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails