Thursday, July 14, 2016

Me | Just Nick Studio

Hi everyone!
Today I am sharing a new design team layout for Just Nick Studio! I absolutely LOVE cut files and include them on 90% of my layouts!
We were all asked to create a layout about ourselves...I recently changed my profile picture on Facebook to one of my favourite photos of myself (there aren't too many of those I can assure you ;)) so I decided to print it out and use that one for my page.
I'm not normally a flower person if you know me and my style but I had that gorgeous Illustrated Faith 'She Blooms' paper left over from my May Hip Kit and decided the Doily Background cut file would work perfectly with the paper! I cut it out with my Cameo and turned it around until I was happy with how it looked on my layout!
 
I added lots of different types of embellishments like, chipboard, wood veneer, puffy stickers, flair and enamel dots to help the cut file pop off the page and by using a black and white photo it makes the colour pop too! 
Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today!
Happy creating!
 

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

oh this is so pretty! love the colors and that is an amazing cut file! and pretty photo too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails