Sunday, June 26, 2016

Cool Shades | May 2016 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!
 Today I am sharing a new scrapbook layout for Hip Kit Club with you using the amazing May 2016 Hip Kits! I have used mostly the Main/Scrapbooking Kit, the Project Life Kit and the Embellishment Kit to create this layout.  Cool Shades
I based my layout on the Hip Kit May sketch designed by Ashley Horton...also my focus this week is on patterned paper, I challenged myself to use the exclusive patterned papers with the triangle shapes and the tri-colour geometric shaped background paper from the main kit...I switched out one of the photos in the sketch for one of the exclusive Project Life cards designed by our very own Kim Watson!  13173063_10154254627337566_3697341011773648437_o
I used lots of the cute wood veneer pieces from Jillibean Soup to embellish my layout including the sunglasses, arrows and hearts! I also added the exclusive ampersand flair button and some of the super cute exclusive puffy stickers too!Cool Shades Detail
For my main title, I decided to use the Bean Board alphas from Jillibean Soup.....I adhered them by machine stitching through them for extra dimension and security...I love these alphas so much! I added a Simple Stories chipboard frame and lots of the exclusive acrylic shapes to finish off too! Cool Shades Detail 2
Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today! Happy creating!
Tarrah x
Tarrah McLean

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails