Friday, June 3, 2016

1st Day of Kindy | Flutterby Designs Guest Designer

Hi everyone!

I am so excited to be guest designing over at Flutterby Designs this month!

I have 3 layouts to share over a couple of days so stay tuned for 2 others after this one!

For this layout I used loads of beautiful Flutterby Designs goodies together with some Maggie Homes/Crate Paper products. I firstly started my school themed layout by cutting a circle from white cardstock with my Silhouette Cameo, this created a hole in the centre of my page where I then backed the busy Crate paper/Maggie Holmes patterned paper.



Flutterby Designs products used:
'Wild Bohemian' Everyday Etc Cards
'Wild Bohemian' PageTabs
Yellow Polaroid Cut Out
Enamel Dots
'Regret Nothing' Flair Button from set no.286
'Be Brave' Flair Button from set no.380
'Stitched Circles 3' Wood Veneer

Close ups...


All the Flutterby Designs products used, can be found in the online store:

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails