Sunday, May 15, 2016

Be You | April 2016 Hip Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi there friends!
I am back with you today to share a design team layout for Hip Kit Club using the April 2016 Hip Kits and the April exclusive Floral Ampersand cut file designed by Kim Watson.
I decided to cut the cut file out from the Elle's Studio 'Little Moments' pink ombre paper and I love the result! I then backed the cut file with the back side of the exclusive Just Dream 'Horizon' paper. I love how the yellow dots peek through the cut file a little. Be YouI used foam to add dimension and to lift the cut file off the page, this gave me a great opportunity to tuck some flowers and other embellishments in and around my layout. My brief for my project this week is 'Pretty Blooms' so it was the perfect chance to use the floral ampersand cut and tie it together with all those pretty flower rub-on's.Be You Detail (2)I also added some wood veneer from the Simple Stories 'Life in Color' collection and some Pinkfresh Studio 'Life Noted' acetate words that I machine stitched to the layout. Be You Detail 3I added a few other things like the My Minds Eye 'On Trend 2' enamel dots and the Heidi Swapp flag clips from the April 2016 Embellishment Add-On Kit and Project Life Kit for extra interest. That gorgeous large yellow butterfly I fussy cut from one of the exclusive Project Life cards that Kim Watson and Kimberly Hutchinson designed, I love that butterfly!Be You Detail 2 (2)I finished the layout by adding some splats of mist from the April 2016 Color Add-On Kit, using the Shimmerz Coloringz in both the No Yoking and the Oh Say Can You Sea!
Thank you so much for joining me on my blog today!
Happy creating!
Tarrah McLean

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails