Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Love You | Colour Me Happy | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi friends!
Today I am sharing a new design team layout with you for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the beautiful brand new Colour Me Happy collection! 
Love YouZoe designed some beautiful cut files to go with the Colour Me Happy collection so I decided to enlarge the XO one and back the coloured papers behind the cut. I also cut some small leaves and tucked them under the cut file to give a soft feminine look! 
Love You Detail 3This photo is of my darling niece when she was about 3 months old...I miss her so much because she currently lives in England :(
Love You Detail 2Here you can see the papers that I used to back my cut with...I was inspired by the colours in my nieces dress.... Love You Detail
Lots of little details can really make a page sometimes! Give it a try, I know you will love the end result!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
Happy creating...
See you next time....
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails