Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Hello You Make Me Smile | Free Spirit | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi friends!
Today I am back with you to share a design team scrapbook layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the beautiful 'Free Spirit' collection!
You Make Me SmileFor this layout, I firstly cut a large heart with white cardstock using my Silhouette Cameo, I then pushed small holes right around the outside of the heart using my paper piercer.....I then took some dark pink embroidery thread and hand stitched a border around the heart to help outline the cut out heart more! 
You Make Me Smile DetailI then backed the heart with the beautiful Free Spirit Word Jumble paper...this works really well when working with busy papers! I then added my photo and embellished the rest of my layout!  
You Make Me Smile Detail 2Thank you so much for joining me on my blog today! I hope you are creating with your Cocoa Vanilla collections!
Happy creating...see you next time!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails