Saturday, January 23, 2016

On the Nice List | Just Nick Studio

Hi there everyone!
 Today I am sharing my first design team layout for Just Nick Studio using the amazing Just Nick cut filesI don't know about you but I am playing a bit of catch up! I nearly always scrapbook Christmas photos in January! 
I chose to use the Triangle Geo Lace background to carry on the triangle shape design already printed on the patterned paper...I used the Pinkfresh Studio Christmas Wishes collection to create this layout..
I created the word 'Nice' by using the Handcut Letters cut file...I deleted the letters I didn't need, moved the letters together to spell 'Nice' so they overlapped a little and then welded them together in Silhouette Studio.
Thank you so much for joining me on my blog today!
Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails