Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Design Team Introduction | Just Nick Studio

Hi everyone!

I am so excited to be joining the Just Nick team! I am being introduced as a new designer on the Just Nick Studio blog today!

Nicole asked us to create a layout about ourselves for our introduction blog post....I created 2 layouts and I really liked both of them.....I couldn't decide what layout to use so both are in my intro post on the Just Nick blog!!! I am sharing 1 of the 2 layouts with you today, come back in a few days to see the other one!

I used the pretty Flutter collection by Fancy Pants Designs for this layout... 


The Just Nick Studio cut files used on this layout:



After I cut the Positive 1 background from white cardstock, I decided that I liked some of the white positives kept, while backing every second one with a different patterned paper!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails