Wednesday, December 2, 2015

I Love You to the Moon and Stars | Free Spirit | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi there friends!
Today I am so excited to be sharing a new layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio with you using the gorgeous BRAND NEW 'Free Spirit' collection!
I decided to create a fairly minimal layout for my first using the beautiful 'Free Spirit' collection. I wanted to keep the embellishing to a minimum..
This photo is of my beautiful sister in law and my brother on their engagement photo shoot, I wanted to use that cute typewriter embellishment that says 'Our Story' to help tie the theme of the layout together...
My new favourite embellishment are the Woodies! They are just so beautiful...I am sure I will be needing more of those in no time! 
Thank you so much for stopping by my today!
Be sure to stop by the Cocoa Vanilla blog to see the amazing projects the other CVS girls will be showing you over the next few weeks!
Happy creating...see you next time...
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails