Sunday, December 20, 2015

Beach | Hello Sunshine | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi there friends!
Today I am back with you to share a new scrapbook layout that I have created using the very awesome, bright and fun Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'Hello Sunshine' collection!Beach 1I just adore that yellow sunburst paper so much!
I added some machine stitching to the white rays for added texture..Beach 1 DetailLately I have been enjoying embellishing to frame around my photo,
It helps draw your attention to the photo. Here I have used wood veneer, puffy stickers, flair, enamel dots and ephemera all from the Hello Sunshine collection!Beach 1 Detail 2OMG did someone say puffy stickers? I am in LOVE with these puffy stickers from the Hello Sunshine collection!! I mean how cute is that sun...seriously?
Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today!
Happy creating...
Tarrah x

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Those puffy stickers are awesome. LOOOOVE the sun rays up top & also that multi photo cluster....looks so Aussie and summery! Oh - of course, IT IS!!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Fabulous page! Love how sunny and bright it is! Love this collection!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails