Thursday, August 20, 2015

You and Me | Cocoa Vanilla Studio | Life Is Beautiful

Hi all!
I am back with you today to share a new layout using one of the stunning brand new Cocoa Vanilla Studio collections....'Life Is Beautiful'. This gorgeous brand new collection along with the beautiful brand new 'Tis the Season' collection will be available in the Cocoa Vanilla online store from the 28th of August, 2015! 
You and Me 1
When I saw that beautiful triangle paper I knew I wanted to use it for a background design like I have done here. The blue paper is the reverse side of that same paper so I just cut it in half diagonally and flipped it over and adhered it together using washi tape!
You and Me 1 Detail
I just love how everything co-ordinates so perfectly with Zoe's designs! Even when you mix the Cocoa Vanilla Studio collections together, everything just flows so easily!  
You and Me 1 Detail 2
Of course there is no shortage of absolutely gorgeous embellishments included again in the new collections! Everything you need to embellish and finish off your projects like stickers, ephemera, flair, wood veneer etc!
Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today!
Happy creating...
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails