Wednesday, June 17, 2015

On a Summer Afternoon | Paper Issues | June Pinspire Me Monday

Hi there!

Today I am sharing my layout inspired by the gorgeous new June Pinspire Me board over at Paper Issues!
You can find all the details and the other girls beautiful projects on the Paper Issues blog

Here is the beautiful Summery board designed by Shannon Morgan...

Here is my layout inspired by the above board....I used some older Bella Blvd products for this layout!

I have had a lot of this older Bella Blvd products for ages just waiting to be used for the right time.....this board was perfect for inspiration to use this up!

 I added some zig zag machine stitching to the outside of the white cardstock for added texture..

Play along with us! 
You never know when you might win a prize or be featured on our social media for being chosen as one of our favourite layouts!
You have until July 12th to link up in our Facebook Group - Paper Issues {Friends & Fans}

Don't forget for you all your shopping needs you can use my first name as a discount code to receive 20% off your entire order at checkout!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today..
Happy creating and shopping!

Tarrah x

1 comment:

bernii miller said...

Naw Tarrah I love what you created fro that mood board!! Makes me wish Summer was here already ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails