Friday, May 22, 2015

Hello I Love You....Paper Issues

Hi everyone!

Over at Paper Issues...there is a monthly Pinspire Me board challenge (just like a mood board) for anyone to join in!

Here is the gorgeous board for May!

I was totally inspired by the mason jars, the firebugs, the icecreams and the colours!

 I have used one of the older Dear Lizzy collections-Neapolitan and also a little from Dear Lizzy Serendipity too..

I just adore this photo of my littlest with my Mum..taken on a Mothers Day picnic a few years ago..they love each other so so much!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.....if you would like to make some purchases for a few scrappy bits make sure to check out whats in store at Paper Issues...don't forget to use my name Tarrah to get 20% off your entire order!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails