Sunday, March 22, 2015

That's My Boy | Flying High Collection

Hi there!
Today I want to share another layout I have created using the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studio Flying High collection!
This photo is of my eldest son at just over 1 year old....he is going to be 10 years old later this year!! I can't believe how time flies, I really need it to slow down!!
That's My Boy
The Flying High collection was perfect to use to scrap this photo...it goes perfectly with my son's little denim jacket and super cute beanie! He looks so scrumptious in this photo hehe!
That's My Boy Detail
Everything you see on this layout comes from the Flying High collection..except the white mist and the white pen for the fake stitching..I used my typewriter for my journalling also..
That's My Boy Detail 2
          Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.....you can visit and order direct from the Cocoa Vanilla shop here to get yourself some of this gorgeousness!
                                                                                   Tarrah x 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails