Sunday, March 15, 2015

Little Lovebug...

Hi all..

Today I wanted to stop by and share with you the 1st of the 5 layouts that I created as part of my unsuccessful application for the 2015 Bella Blvd Creative Team Call..I was extremely happy with the layouts I created for this call even though I was unsuccessful......I wasn't too upset I didn't make the team as I am ever so grateful for the wonderful opportunities I already have, so time would have been a big thing and besides I really like the challenge of creating with just that particular manufacturer!

I also created a few extra layouts featuring Bella products to share on social media and here on my blog for some exposure, you can see these layouts here, here and here!

 This layout would be one of my current favourites! I love the colours and that super cute photo of my sweet nephew Sam!!

I have used a few bits and pieces from all different BB collections...I love to do this as I feel it busts the stash a little more!
  
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today...

Tarrah x

2 comments:

Crystal Schneider said...

Very pretty layout and the picture is so sweet.

Lizzy Hill said...

It's a lovely LO - those blues are yummy......real cute! Bad luck on BB... NEXT year, eh??!!!! It's great you enjoy their stuff anyways:):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails