Saturday, February 28, 2015

Bumblebee....

Hi everyone...

I want to share a really special layout with you today...my sister is pregnant with her first child ( a long time coming) and her and her hubby are delighted!! 
Their surname is 'Hornett' so they decided to nickname their growing bubba...
Bumblebee! 

They gave me an ultrasound photo of my gorgeous niece or nephew (they are keeping it a surprise) so I got busy and created this layout to record the memory and the nickname...

When I saw the gorgeous bumblebees that Bella Blvd made I knew I had to get this memory documented....

 I stayed with the black, yellow and white colour scheme throughout my layout to represent the Bee! I just love the bright and bold Bella Blvd products...they make creating so much fun! 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!!

Tarrah x
  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails