Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Beautiful | Cocoa Vanilla Studio | Sugar & Spice Layout

Hi everyone!
 Today I am so so excited to share my first layout with you using the absolutely gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studio Sugar & Spice collection...it was so enjoyable to work with this collection...everything co-ordinates so perfectly making it easy to create beautiful projects over and over again!
Beautiful
As I have sons, I am very used to creating boyish layouts all the time so I decided to challenge myself and create with the Sugar & Spice collection first...lucky I have a pretty sister!!
Beautiful Detail
I layered lots of the different patterned papers and some of the journal cards for a clean linear style layout..thank you so much for stopping by the Cocoa Vanilla Studio blog today...be sure to check out all those yummy goodies in the Cocoa Vanilla store!
Happy creating...
Tarrah :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails