Sunday, November 23, 2014

Just Go Explore....

Hi there!

Today I wanted to share a layout with you using the gorgeous Scrappy Canary 'Wild Roses' scrapbook kit....

'Just Go Explore'

I chose to use the Bo Bunny Double Dot Chevron paper for my background paper...I then layered with other papers and embellishments all found in this jam packed 'Wild Roses' Scrapbook kit...


As soon as I started pulling things from the kit I knew that I wanted to scrap a photo of Dubrovnik, Croatia from my trip to Europe last year! The kits are so versatile in that you can scrap just about any theme and there will be something included in the kits to suit! 


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today...have you got your kits yet? If not you can head to the Scrappy Canary store here for a wide selection of different kits to choose from!

Happy shopping and creating!

Tarrah x

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Looks absolutely fabulous....so it was Dubrovnik! Thought so:):) The pp you've used are just perfect....especially the bg one. YUM!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love the layers behind your photo Tarrah, and the awesome chevron background!!

Lizzyc said...

Ahh what a photo, love the chevron paper behind your photo.. love the title too!

Monique Liedtke said...

LOL, I thought the photos looked familiair! We've been there too, on a cruise! in 2011. LOVE your page!! The blue chevron is just perfect for this photo!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails