Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Pretty Maya...

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing one of my favourite recently created layouts...this is for a good friend of mine Ebony van der Starre...she gave me this beautiful photo of her gorgeous daughter Maya to scrap for her!

I am loving that over at Jot Magazine they are mixing things up a little and going with a 'Something' board for the monthly challenge now, I always try to join in over there....love it...here is the pretty board for September...


I was so inspired by this gorgeous board so my 'Something Floral' is the gorgeous Heidi Swapp Favorite things die-cuts, 'Something New' is that adorable WOW Chipboard Camera Frame, 'Something Chevron' is the cute rainbow chevron flair from D-lish Scraps and the 'Something Blue' is the blue sequin bow also from D-lish Scraps  

'Pretty Maya'

The WOW New Release Camera Frame is perfect for this gorgeous photo of Maya!


I took lots of detail shots of this layout...
I have used the beautiful Heidi Swapp 'Favorite Things' collection on this layout....love the brights of this collection...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today....I hope you are creating your heart out like me....happy creating....

Tarrah x

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Just beautiful! Love the doily heart & that chippy looks stunning as a frame.....gorgeous page:):)

Lizzyc said...

Pretty layout, and I love that frame!

Val-Belle said...

Love the pops of colour. I have just discovered Jot magazine and I love it. I must take a look at their challenges..

Anna Allan said...

An absolutely stunning layout Tarrah - totally crushing that WOW camera frame!! Thanks for joining in with the Jot Something Challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails