Monday, October 27, 2014

Fly Like This...

Hey everyone!

As you probably already know, I just LOVE everything about Jot! I am always submitting to the magazine and I almost always join in their monthly Mood Board challenges....this month is no exception of course!!

I was immediately inspired as soon as I saw this beautiful board....I love the vintage feel to this one....
 o

So I pulled out some gorgeous Jenni Bowlin Studio products
 and whipped this layout up in like half an hour!

I have included something from nearly every picture on the mood board... 
the circle cushion -my background paper that reminded me of the cushion
the doily wrapped around the paper and the natural twine I have used the wrapped doily under my photo and included the twine on my tag...

The feathers of course and I just loved the clocks and the decorative items 
on that table...so I chose to use the ampersand wood veneer and added a miniature clock to my layout as well...... 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.....I would love to see your version of the mood board too....hope you can join in.....happy creating!!

Tarrah x

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Really lovely layout! Great mood board!

DebiJ said...

What a fabulous page Tarrah...such a sweet photo & a wonderful inspiration. xx

Anna Allan said...

Gorgeous page as always Tarrah! Thanks for joining the Jot mood board challenge :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails