Thursday, September 18, 2014

Why So Serious?..

Hi there!!

I am here with you today sharing a recent layout I created using some of the WOW July and August New Release chippies!

'Why So Serious?'

Here I have backed my photo with the August New Release 6 x 6 Background Panel inked with red ink and I have tucked the July New Release Small Electronic Panel (inked in black ink) under the right edge of my photo....another piece of WOW chippie I have used here is the large arrow icon from the Arrow Multi Pack left natural..... 
  
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog again......happy creating!

Tarrah x

3 comments:

bernii miller said...

Love what you have done here Tarrah.. ♥

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. I love the grid panel behind your photo..

Monique Liedtke said...

This is adorable! Love the frame in the background and the photo is so sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails