Friday, August 29, 2014

I Am A Rock Star....

Hi all!!

I am here today sharing one last layout I managed to squeeze in for the month using the Scrappy Canary 'Road Trip' Scrapbook kit! I really enjoyed creating a more neutral layout this time...there are plenty of items in this kit to be able to do this too!

Over at Paper Issues...they have a current link up party called...'Woodn't You Know, It's Fall' so I have linked up this layout to the party!

'I Am a Rock Star'

My eldest son fancies himself as a bit of an upcoming singer! I wanted to document this and this kit was perfect to get it all down...I especially love that I could use a star as part of my title here....

I got out my trusty old typewriter and typed up my journalling on one of the Teresa Collins journal cards ...something I am doing more and more of lately as I am not a fan of my own handwriting!

That's all from me today.....till next time...happy creating!

Tarrah x

4 comments:

Kim said...

looks fabulous Tarrah!

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful!

bernii miller said...

Loving this more neutral look Tarrah.. just gorgeous ♥

Paper Issues said...

What a great layout! Thank you for linking up to the current issue at paper Issues!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails