Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sweet....


Hi all...

If you know me well, I just adore joining in the Mood Board challenges over at JOT magazine and number 14 is no exception!!

Here is the gorgeous Mood Board for February designed by founder and editor of the magazine herself.....Kim Archer......there is still a little bit of time to play along...entries are due by the 28th of February!


Here is my interpretation of the mood board...its no secret I love Crate Paper products so I have used up some from my stash for this layout of myself and my gorgeous sister-in-law the bride!! 

This is one of those layouts that I just threw a few things together and it worked and I had it all stuck down in half an hour...very rare for me LOL!! 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today...we are finally getting some gorgeous much needed soaking rain...I just LOVE to listen to the rain while falling asleep...
Take care...
Tarrah x

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This is lovely, lots of layers and the papers all look wonderful together.. and well done on getting it done so fast, sometimes I think we over think things... very hot and muggy here, perhaps there is more rain on the way for us too..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails