Saturday, February 15, 2014

Hey Dude....

Hi everyone..

Today I am sharing a layout that I created with one of my all time favourite collections...Pink Paislee's 'Hey Kid' collection....

'Hey Dude'

I find this collection suits my style so well......its super easy for me to create with it..


I have also added some of my favourite chipboard pieces on this layout from WOW of course!!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today...I have been trying to leave some love on all  your blogs recently so if I haven't been to yours recently...make sure you tell me and I will drop by and say hi!!

Take care..

Tarrah x

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

It is a FABULOUS collection & I loooove how you've used that card & all the layers under the photo...really funky & fun page:):) Good on you getting around our blogs...it's not easy at times!!!

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous em bellies for your cool dude photo, love it!

Kim said...

Lol fun photo , perfect embellies for it '

Belinda Griffin said...

Love this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails