Thursday, February 27, 2014

Family...


Hello!!

I was asked by the lovely Sherry Mendoza (#graphicgirldesign) to create a layout using one of her very own designed cut files...the Family in the circle..


I used up some of my much loved Amy Tan goodies that I still had left over from my Masters presies and of course my favourite chipboard from WOW!!


This photo is one of my favourites of myself and my brother and sister who both live in England and who I miss terribly...I hate being so far away from them...miss them so much :(
Anyway...happy creating and thanks for stopping by today... 

Tarrah x

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Look at you! This is fabulous....you've used that cut beautifully...love the way you've kept it all happening at the bottom of the page...& that must be really hard, being so far away from family....I guess that's life....least we have viber, skype etc these days, right:::))))!!!!!!!!!

Lizzyc said...

This is really lovely, that photo is so special...love the Bright colors in your papers..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails