Sunday, December 15, 2013

Dear Santa...


Hi everyone...

I have been creating some Christmas layouts again recently and today I thought I would share this one with you...I played along with the recent challenge over on the My Minds Eye blog and that challenge is to use the theme/title 'Dear Santa' in some way and of course to use My Minds Eye products on your project!

My eldest son wrote a letter to Santa this year without any prompting whatsoever...bless!! 
It really touched my heart what he wrote so I had to photograph it and scrap it of course!!  
'Dear Santa'


I used lots of different My Minds Eye collections mixed together to created my layout...


If you can't quite read the letter it says...'Dear Santa, I would like a DS, Bunk bed, BMX bike a pool and some books from Luke. Hope you have a great time giving kids and parents good stuff, bye Santa, see you next year. Merry Christmas Santa. From Luke' Isn't that just the cutest letter ever?!!!  

Thanks so much for stopping by again...I hope you are getting some time to create amongst all the hectic lead up to Christmas!!
Take care...

Tarrah x

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Awwww...this is soooo cute - love how you've used the tags & the layering looks fabulous:):)

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Tarrah and I just adore how you have showcased this wonderful memory. Fabulous scrapping x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails